Microsoft has released a new build of Windows 10 Insider Preview. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14385 is available under fast ring for both mobile and PC insiders. Microsoft has fixed some bugs those were present in earlier build and added some new features too.
WHAT IS NEW IN WINDOWS 10 BUILD 14385??
- You should no longer see a notification pop-up once a day saying that your Windows evaluation copy expires on 7/15/2016. I know this has caused a lot of you some angst so thank you for being patient.
- We have improved battery life for Surface devices.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Spotify sometimes crashing while playing music.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Google Chrome window being clipped on the top when maximized.
- We fixed an issue with Mobile Hotspot that could result the host device bug-checking (bluescreen) and rebooting if it was sharing on a 5GHz band and the connected device browsed to certain websites.
- We fixed an issue where the pin prompt shown when connecting to certain VPNs would display behind the other open windows.
- We fixed an issue resulting in LastPass and AdBlock extensions for Microsoft Edge not showing the expected context menu items or status information in subsequently opened Edge windows. We also fixed an issue where the current tab in Edge might hang after exiting Web Notes.
- Projecting to a PC auto-discoverability is off by default. To have your PC beacon so it can be discovered and you can project to it through the Connect quick action from a Continuum enabled phone or another PC, go to Settings > System > Projecting to this PC and set “Windows PCs and phones can project to this PC when you say it’s OK” to “Available everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks”. You can also set other settings on this page to your preference.
Along with, there are many bug fixes for mobile and still some bugs on which Windows Team is working to resolve. We will let you know when there was another update on Windows Insider builds.