When Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14905 was pushed two weeks ago, that build was really very early. There were issues with start button’s power options. To fix that and other bugs present in that build, Microsoft has announced Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14915 for PC and Mobile in fast ring.
Here is a quick list of fixed things in Build 14915 of Windows 10 Insider Preview.
What is fixed in Build 14915?
- Power button in Start Menu which was not functioning in last build.
- Setting App crashing frequently when tried to access settings like Recovery Options and Reset PC.
- In Settings app, Build 14905 has problems with feature of changing Insider Settings which is resolved in this build.
- Few Applications crash due to application platform change has been fixed including Skype Translator preview and Yahoo mail.
- Other couple of things were fixed.
Complete list of these changes in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14915 is listed in Blogging Windows announcement post regarding to Build 14915.
While we are downloading and trying the Upgrade, check in your machine. Once again, its gentle reminder, please do not enable Insider Builds of Fast Ring if you have single PC and that you use in daily life. It may cause data loss as well as time wastage due to trial and unfinished settings and changes in newest builds.
There are also some known issues present in this build.
What is Broken in Build 14915?
- Adobe Acrobat Reader will not work as expected.
- Black Screen while switching Users. Fix: A restart option will resolve the issue for now.
- Ubuntu Bash command feature may not work. Fix: Disable the feature from Turn Windows Feature on/off and Enable it again.
- Now Personalization setting will crash. You may not able to change your themes or other settings under Personalization.
Do not forget to share good news with friends on social media.
Source: Blogging Windows